– Monday to Friday, from 9AM to 6PM (1 hour break included)
– 12 paid leave days
– Social insurance
– Overtime policy
– Monthly net salary: $300 ~ $600
– 13th-month salary & annual performance bonus
– Training session (internal and external)
II. Job Description:
– Participate in meetings with customers to access, record, and consult the company’s products and services;
– Participate in the analysis of customer needs, the advice in approach to the development of proposals and plans
– Works closely with the Clients and support teams throughout the project to ensure that tasks are completed on time and on budget.
– Be the main point of contact between the account team and other departments and suppliers on issues relating to the efficient administration of the accounts.
– Maintain and update campaign effectiveness over time
– Any other duties assigned from time to time.
– Have knowledge of Research, Branding, Marketing, Digital Marketing
– Time management
– Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
– Proactive, dynamic, accountable
– Careful and detail-oriented
– Microsoft skill, especially Excel skill